Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Fuzzy Valentine

Happy Valentines Day all! Whether you are single, dating, engaged, or married, remember this MOST important thing, "See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God and such we are" (1 John 3:1). Praise God for His love and the gift of His Son!

And, whether you are single or not on this Valentines Day, it always helps to have a fuzzy friend to make your day warmer and brighter. So Happy Valentines Day to my "fuzzy" Valentine!


"My fuzzy Valentine, sweet comic Valentine, You make me smile with my heart...But don't change a hair for me, Not if you care for me, Stay little Valentine stay, Each day is Valentines Day."

Happy Valentines Day! Check out my post on The Marriage Files.

"No more pictures, please."

No comments:

Post a Comment